Single Game Tickets for the Brooklyn Cyclones' 2010 season will go on sale this Sunday, May 2nd at 9am. That day, fans can purchase the high-demand tickets online at brooklyncyclones.com, by phone at 718-507-TIXX, or in person at MCU Park or Citi Field.
Former New York Mets star - and 2010 Cyclones manager - Wally Backman will be at MCU Park on May 2nd to greet fans, take pictures, and sign autographs.
This season is the Cyclones' landmark 10th, and once again features 38 home games filled with outrageous entertainment, unique giveaway items, spectacular fireworks shows, and surprise special appearances. The Cyclones' 2010 schedule boasts an "every game guarantee" that ensures something for everyone, all summer long.
The promotional schedule is highlighted by the Cyclones' trademark zaniness - alliterative antics, rhyming revelry, and fun with puns, including:
- ‘01-Day Mondays - "Turn Back the Clock" ticket pricing, reflecting the team's Inaugural 2001 Season rates ($5 and $10 seats) at all four Monday home games
- T-Shirt Tuesdays - T-shirt giveaways at all four Tuesday home games
- Weiner Wednesdays - Hot dog and sausage promotions & discounts (Dollar Dogs, BOGO deals, Lucky Hot Dogs, etc.) at all seven Wednesday home games
- Jersday Thursdays - Replica jersey giveaways at seven Thursday home games, plus everyone runs the bases
- Fireworks Fridays - Spectacular fireworks shows at all six Friday home games
- Super Saturdays - Special fireworks shows from inside the ballpark at all six Saturday games
- Sunday Fundays - Pre-game on-field catch and postgame Kids Run the Bases at all three Sunday home games
Other giveaways include caps, t-shirts, playing cards, visors, duffel bags, lunch boxes, BBQ tool sets, and more. A "Wally Backman Then & Now" bobblehead, a "Fireman Sandy the Seagull" bobblehead, and a Ron Darling bobblehead are sure to be among the hottest collectors' items of the summer.
"The Cyclones have always represented the best in affordable, fun, family entertainment, and this year we're planning on setting the bar even higher," said Cyclones General Manager Steve Cohen. "Our 10th season will be our best yet!"
Advance Single Game Tickets range from $5 - $16.