Saturday, October 05, 2013
Brought to you by Central Amusement International
Join us every weekend in October for pumpkin painting and FREE activities like trick or treating, scavenger hunts, daily entertainment, one of NYC's largest pumpkins (guess the weight and win!) and more starting on October 5th!
Schedule for October 5th and 6th:
- Luna Park is open from 12pm - 8pm
- Pumpkin picking and painting is all day long!
- Guess the weight of our giant pumpkin and WIN is all day long!
- Trick or Treating is FREE and is from 2pm - 6pm at the Witch's House located between the Brooklyn Flyer and Electro-Spin
- "Spooky" Caricatures are FREE and will be available from 2pm - 6pm
- A balloon artist will be roaming the park giving away FREE creations from 2pm - 6pm
- We will be playing games at the Dreamland stage from 2pm - 6pm and everyone is invited to participate!