Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Brought to you by Deno's Wonder Wheel
View Larger Map
Enjoy Spring Break at Deno's Wonder Wheel Park! From April 9 through 18, the entire park is open everyday, weather permitting, from 12 noon until 6pm, or later on weekends. Hours depend on the weather & the crowds, so come on out to Coney Island!
Deno's Wonder Wheel Park features 21 thrilling rides, arcades, Famiglia Pizzeria, and an old-fashioned Sweet Shoppe.
At the center of Deno's Wonder Wheel Park is the world-famous Wonder Wheel, a New York City Landmark built in 1920 by the Eccentric Ferris Wheel Company.
Among the Family Rides that Parents and Children can enjoy together:
• SPEEDWAY: exciting NASCAR themed remake of the classic Whip Ride to ride w/kids.
• JUMP AROUND: the beach buggy fun ride for off road action
• AMAZING TWIST- N- SHOUT DROP TOWER: Turns and drops you at the same time!
• SAMBA BALLOON: Fly high overlooking the beach and Boardwalk
• SEA SERPENT ROLLER COASTER: Climbing, twisting, speeding down the track
For more information about Deno's Wonder Wheel Amusement Park, visit http://www.wonderwheel.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter!